Back to Blog

So I have been kinda off my mood writing on my blog since the last time I posted in early 2012. Yep, time has passed as well as my time in Australia. I am currently back in Indonesia, hoping to contribute my fullest to my affiliation university. I, and some other colleagues, have been through many ups and downs since the time we got back. It was like the moments you never ever thought to happen before especially when you have a living overseas experience for quite a long time. The situations back home, i.e. administration and bureaucracy, has never been friendly. Luckily for me and a couple of friends, those grey moments has somehow come into a clear sight. #crossingmyfinggers. New year new hope. I deeply hope that this year will bring new possibilities to improve my life: personally, career-wise, and family-wise.

1 comments:

  1. tjahaju said...

    never back to blog ever since again huh?


Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.